Disney Vacation Club Resales with Fidelity Resales
Disney has created one of the best vacation ownership programs for families. Full of perks and rewards, as well as impeccable service, DVC resales are your ticket to the perfect family vacation. The vacation club uses a points based system which can then be bought and sold on the Disney timeshare resale market. The points packages range in size and price so there is an option for every budget. Buying a DVC resale can save you thousands of dollars allowing you to get more points for less money. Being able to purchase more points at a lower rate means that buyers will be able to access preferred booking options at the Disney Vacation Club resorts. The Disney timeshare resale market is the strongest in the timeshare industry, which is great news for DVC Members interested in selling their DVC Membership. DVC Memberships are in very high demand and hold their value better than any other vacation club ownership program. As the leader in DVC resales, Fidelity Real Estate Agency has helped numerous DVC sellers earn above 100% of the original retail price they had paid when they first purchased directly from the developer. Click here to learn more about the long term value of DVC Membership.
DVC Points and Membership
The flexibility of a DVC membership means that you are never locked in to a specific resort, length of stay, or time of year for your vacation. When you buy a DVC resale you are gaining access to all of the Disney resorts in the DVC network, each offering its own unique theme brought to life by Disney Imagineers. When deciding how many points to purchase you’ll want to think of your vacation style and preferences. Points can be bought and added at a later date as well. Click here to explore the number of points you would need to stay at each DVC resort, or call 1-800-410-TEAM to have one of our licensed DVC resale experts help you determine which point package is right for you.
DVC Resale vs. Retail
Being a Disney Vacation Club owner comes with many benefits that normal Disney renters don’t get. The good news about buying DVC timeshare resales is that you still have access to a lot of valuable ancillary DVC Membership benefits offered with a retail sale. Some of the extras that transfer over when you buy a Disney Vacation Club Resale are:
- Extra Magic Hours Enjoy the park before and after regular operating hours. *Each park’s extra hours vary so be sure to speak with your resort concierge.
- Fireworks Viewing Lounge Take in the spectacle of the Magic Kingdom fireworks show from the exclusive Top of the World Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Pool Hopping Go to the other Disney resort pools and experience the different themes of each location.
- Magic Bands No need to worry about forgetting your room key, you’ll be wearing it. These bands act as your hotel key and park ticket as well as giving you the ability to check in at FastPass+ entrances, transfer Disney PhotoPass pictures to your account, and link purchases for food and merchandise to your WDW resort.
- Magical Express DVC members don’t have to worry about hailing a cab because one of the added benefits of their purchase is a free shuttle ride to and from Orlando International Airport.
- Free DVD Rentals Nightly DVD rentals offered for free so you can curl up and relax at the end of a long day with your favorite Disney movie.
- World Passport Collection This gives you the ability to vacation around the world by exchanging with Club Intrawest, RCI and Club Cordial.
What Does Not Transfer?
There are some incidental benefits that do not transfer from the original membership through the resale purchase. These include discounts on dining, shopping and park passes and certain collections of the Member Getaways Program: Adventurer, Concierge, or Disney. It’s common for points based vacation programs to have restrictions on certain membership benefits for resale purchases. However, even though DVC resales have some limitations on incidental benefits, there are several reasons why this shouldn’t deter you from purchasing a DVC timeshare resale.
- The Core Purchase The core of what you’re purchasing, home resort priority and access to the DVC network of resorts, are guaranteed. Home resort priority allows you to make reservations up to eleven months in advance at your home resort. A perk that can make a big difference, especially when booking during peak times.
- Incidental Benefits Incidental benefits are subject to change for both Disney direct purchasers and resale buyers. Only core benefits are guaranteed to remain the same.
- The Savings Despite not getting discounts on food and merchandise you will still save money deciding to buy your DVC Membership on the resale market.
- Other Ways To Get Discounts There are plenty of other ways to receive the same kinds of discounts as Disney direct buyers. Walt Disney World annual pass holders get many of the same dining and shopping discounts DVC members get. You can also consider opening a Disney Visa credit card which provides discounts and allows you to accrue points to use in the park.
DVC Timeshare Resales
The Disney Vacation club is one of the highest demand memberships on the timeshare market, and with the beautiful resorts in the DVC network it’s easy to see why. Purchasing DVC timeshare resales opens up opportunities to stay not only near the Disney Parks but at other top vacation destinations as well. Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas in Ko Olina, Hawaii is a lush tropical paradise on the island of Oahu. There’s even a private manmade snorkeling reef, the only one of its kind on the island. To enjoy some southern charm and hospitality take time out at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort in South Carolina. Sitting right on the Atlantic Ocean this resort gives DVC guests a chance to enjoy a slower pace and take in the beauty of nature that surrounds them. No matter which resort you stay at, Disney's top notch customer service is a guarantee.